We all crave for a picture-perfect smile, ain’t it? However, many people feel self-conscious with crooked, crowded or misaligned teeth. Nowadays, with the growing popularity in the need for teeth straightening, there is a great solution called Invisalign.
Aligners are a clear set of tight-fitting, personalized hard plastic mouthpieces that slip over your teeth. If you’ve got mild to moderate crowded teeth or have small spacing troubles, then Invisalign can be your best bet.
Invisalign is the biggest manufacturer of transparent aligners. However, this is not the only brand. Take note that, “invisible” aligners aren’t for each and every one. Your orthodontist checks and then recommends what’s apt for you.
- First your orthodontist takes some digital impressions.
- These impressions are then sent to the Invisalign labs.
- Next, an accurate set of trays are built.
- You have to wear the trays for a minimum 20 hours each day.
- You’ll get a new aligner after each few weeks to keep on moving the teeth in the precise position.
As the trays are easily removable, it enables you to follow your oral routine properly. The number of trays varies from person to person since this is based on how poor is your misalignment.
What are its Benefits?
- Trays are easily removable
- Straightens your teeth without any trouble
- Adjusts your bite if you have little overbite or crossbite or underbite troubles
- You get a pleasant appearance without having to hide behind metal appliances
- As trays are easily removable, henceforth you can easily maintain your healthy oral practices.
- Since it is tight fit, it’s convenient for adults and also teens.
How much do Invisible Aligners cost?
Generally speaking, costs range between $5,000 and $6,000 approximately for Invisalign. In fact, the cost depends on which orthodontist you opt for.
Get the help you need!
You may feel very little pain, discomfort, and mouth sores in this procedure than people with conventional braces.
Now, if you are looking for a ‘Dentist near me’, in Sioux City, IA, to get your Invisalign then surely visit our dental office us at Whispering Creek Dental. Our Dentist in Sioux City can help you achieve a beautiful, confident and healthy smile with Invisalign but at an affordable rate! We are just a call away! Schedule your appointment now.